Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Seriously

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seriously

I downloaded pics yesterday and they are nowhere to be found... and I deleted them off of my camera. Ugh! I lost the pics of Sarah's favorite things package! I am bummed about that. Maybe she'll take some when she gets it. I sent it last week, but seeing as she lives in Canada (I think it's cool that I have a new friend in Canada!), she may not get the end of this week or so.

I also lost pics of the kids decorating the tree. Although, I think Hank might have taken some on our video camera. Not sure. I hope I find them floating around the computer somewhere soon.

**UPDATE: My super handy husband found them for me!**

I have been super down lately. Not really sure why. I feel tired a lot and weary. I think it's just the rush to get all the Holiday stuff up and done before surgery time. I've also been having more pain lately than I'd care to admit. Thank you, Lord for an understanding husband!

I went to CVS the other day and did really good! No pic, though... remember... pictures are floating somewhere in computerville.

I need help making a new bow topper for my tree. Any volunteers?? Or maybe you guys know a good website I can visit?

We've had some major 'character building moments' with Tres and Bryant lately. Huge discussions, reinforcements, and punishments coupled with a lot of love to hopefully help us avoid stuff like this in the future. I mean, it's no fun helping Tres write this letter: Then he delivered it and apologized... not fun for any of us, but necessary.

Well, I thought I would leave you with a little bit of fun around our house! Under strict supervision, pizza box coasting down the front yard has become a favorite pasttime!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

You know, my wife makes good bows!!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I actually made a new bow last night for my Lucy tree. I can make you a bow if you bring me the ribbon. :)

But you can watch this video & the lady takes you step by step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbklmSC-qgM

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I can do bows too. As a matter of fact I have to make a few more Christmas wreaths this year....

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home