Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Matter of Time

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Matter of Time

A while back... I guess like a three months ago, the clasp broke on my watch. It is a really, really nice watch. It's primarily silver with gold accents. It's a medium to small size. It goes with everything and I was so used to wearing it that even now, after three months, I still find myself checking my empty wrist for the time!

I'm not sure if the clasp is repairable. Hank has looked at it, but hasn't told me yet. So I started an online search for a new watch! I found some different watches online... like Citizen, Buluva, and Oceanus watches but nothing quite like I had. This was the closest one I found.

The funny thing is that in my house... you can't enter most rooms without seeing one or two clocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home