Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Christmas Gone Wild!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Gone Wild!




When we decided to put up our tree early, we didn't realize that it would cause our children to just about explode with excitement! They were so thrilled to be doing it that they apparently turned off their ears and decided to do things their own way!

The boys found some really old ornaments that actually used to hang on my Mom and Dad's tree growing up. They were brass instruments. I don't use them, but the boys took a little music break when they found them!

Despite the moments of absolute chaos, it was a blast! We weren't really sure just when we would have another night when everything was semi-normal anytime near Thanksgiving, so I'm glad we took advantage of it. I think we are gonna get the yard decorated this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Here is a finished shot of the tree (minus the bow on top which I still need to make). Thanks to Hank who helped rearrange the big blobs of ornaments to some semblance of normalcy.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

It looks good! I can't wait to get all my stuff all out.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Now you can come and do mine in your spare time!! :)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

WELL....I also meant to say, it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Looks really good!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow! I can't believe your tree is up already! It looks great! Hope your Thanksgiving is great! I have to work thanksgiving(since I work in television)--you know how that goes--but I do plan on going home to my parents home in Gordo that friday night and spending the weekend. I can't wait!

7:38 AM  
Blogger The Beauty Bargainista said...

I love it! I cant wait to put up all of my Christmas stuff!!

Also, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home