Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Here's An Idea!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Here's An Idea!

Okay, so my big issue with having a television in a fancier room, like our 'formal' living room upstairs, is that I feel like it's this big out-of-place machine sitting with our nicer stuff. Well, I found this site for pop up tv, and I really, really want one!!! The tv comes up right from the cabinet! How perfect is that?

I love having that room to sit and visit with friends when they come over, but other times, I think Hank and I would both like to have a television there for convenience... so we didn't have to come all the way downstairs to watch something if I'm trying to get the baby down for a nap or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home