Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Next Vacation, Please!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Next Vacation, Please!

My sister-in-law, Betsy, used to live in North Carolina. When she did, Hank and I were both working and had two baby boys to take care of. We never quite made it up to see them, but the pictures we saw of their house, the scenary and everything else about it, we knew it was a beautiful place! I really wish they had lived their longer just so I could have made it up there!

After spending so much time and money on certain vacation experiences, I am ready for some other options. So I thought I would check out some options in the Carolinas. I logged onto Outer Banks rentals to see what all there was to offer, and was pleasantly surprised at how much there was to do! I think we could have a wonderful vacation there!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home