Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Trick or Treat!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trick or Treat!


Well, our little princess was just that for her second Halloween in a row!That's right! This is the same costume she wore last year! It fit her much better a year later, but I was still shocked that it fit! It was labeled a 0-3 month, but was much bigger than that!

Tres went as... Indiana Jones. He was so funny... all night he would do slides in the grass and rolls down hills. He said they were his stunts! Very into his character! Bryant went as Optimus Prime, but wouldn't leave his mask on cause he said it hurt him! In this shot, he was yelling, "Candy!" at the top of his lungs! We always start out our trick or treating with a stop at GiGi and Pawpaw's house (my mom's parents).
Governer Palin was out campaigning!She was shaking hands and kissing babies!She seemed determined to win Shelby County one house at a time! :)Of course, we had a blast and the kids have enough candy to last through till next Halloween! :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Jamie, I didn't get an email or anything with my person, the only way I knew it went out was from Crystals blog... are you going to post the whole list of who got who? Could you please resend my person? Sorry, I have been watching for it and even checked my trash and spam and it isn't there. Thanks, and thanks for the comment, things right now are kinda rough...

5:43 PM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

Hey Jamie, your kids are so cute! Sophie makes a beautiful princess.

I saw your sisters pics on facebook as Palin, she is so funny.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Love the pics!!!!

3:59 AM  
Blogger dana said...

yes Jamie, I got the email this morning... thank you so much. Could you email me her blog addy? I am going to have to add her as a reader cuz my blog is private.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! I LOVE Tonnie's costume! That's so funny!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

You know, I really thought you would dress her as Minnie! Especially since you make the Minnie mouse bows! The princess costume was my second guess. Either way, I thought she was precious!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Adorable!! Looks like so much fun!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Loved the princess costume, totally my guess!!! Chloe wore her costume 2 years in a row as well! She will NOT fit in it next year though- so I better get to looking now while they are on sale. I got the poodle for like $1 at Walmart 2 years ago!!! Fun Stuff. I read all your post, but I am only commenting on one- call me a slacker- or just a tired mom. Love the Disney Photos, I want to take my babes there one day- but probably years from now.... but you never know!!!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home