Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Disney- The Finale!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Disney- The Finale!

So, I know you are all just DYING to know how we ended our Disney vacation! We got up on Monday morning and loaded our bags in the van. Then we went and had a family sit-down breakfast, consisting of Mickey shaped waffles and things of that nature...

Then we asked the boys which rides that just HAD to ride again. Bryant wanted to ride Soarin' again, and Tres wanted to ride Test Track. Thankfully they were both at the same park, so we headed back to Epcot.

This was by far my favorite day of the trip! It was very laid back and fun... full of memories and laughs. Hank went and fast passed Soarin' with Sophie, while the boys and I got in line for Test Track. Hank doesn't do too many fast rides or roller coasters... thankfully Mommy likes them! Hank had the camera, so he and Sophie found her latest obsession, Minnie! I don't have any pictures to share from Test Track, but it was fun. This was another first time ride for Bryant and he absolutely loved it!! He laughed and smiled the whole time. When we got done, we went into the gift shop (where almost every ride empties you out to), and they had a kid craft section set up for the kids. Well, both of the boys decided that they wanted to do that. That was fine with us! The lady at the table told us that they could go to any of the countries in Epcot and there would be a Kidcot section where they could make masks, decorate them, add things to them, etc. And they were all about that!We made a stop in Mexico so that the boys could add to their masks and the boys found some pretty cool hats! These are MY three cabenaros!While we were on our 'worldwide' tour, Sophie passed out... I mean jet setting makes me tired too! So I chilled out in Germany for a little while. I actually think that Germany is one of my favorite countries in Epcot. They have a quaint little cobblestone courtyard with a fountain. They have a toy store set up, a Christmas store, a sweets store, and more. I always check out the sweets store, and bought some fudge and ate it while I waited for the boys.

We also visited Norway, where I found the most divine perfume!!I loved the way it smelled on me! I almost asked if they would take ECB's for it, but decided I might need those later. Wink!

Then we headed through China and Japan (where I snapped a cool picture on my phone of their Koi pond), into Italy and France. Then we headed over the bridge into England, where Tres ate his lunch of fish 'n chips, and we end our tour by strolling through Canada. By then we were close to Soarin' and our fast pass time, so the boys went and rode while me and Soph (still sleeping) chilled outside.

When the boys got done, we went back to the Magic Kingdom one more time. We took the Monorail over and the boys got to ride up front with the driver! They thought it was super cool, and even got a co-pilots license.At Magic Kingdom, I got Tres to try his new ride for the trip. I had to do some special coercion to get him on it, but that's a story for another blog! Plus the video is on our video camera. At any rate, he rode Splash Mountain with me and liked all of it with the exception of the final drop. Then we road the carousel and played in a couple of more areas before hitting the road back to my in-laws house!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some of that Laila perfume from Norway and also some of the powder. It is really a wonderful aroma.

Winkie

3:05 PM  
Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Looks like yall had a GREAT trip!!
Lots of fun.
A gorgeous family.
A BEAUTIFUL mom especially!!

Glad the trip was so good. You got GREAT pics!! Oh the memories!!

Very awesome!!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home