Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I Have An Idea!!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, October 10, 2008

I Have An Idea!!!

Okay, ladies and gentleman... I have an idea! It involves all of you and I think it will be super fun if we get some good participation.


Is anyone interested in a 'My Favorite Things' swap?


Here's how it works.

If you are interested in participating, you would email me your name and address.

Then I would pair you up with someone. Doesn't just have to be people in 'blog land' either.

Then you must send them three of your favorite things!

Whatcha think?

7 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

I all for it!!!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

opps. I mean... "I'm all for it!"

6:40 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

FUN!!! Count me in too!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger dana said...

I am all for it too. Who are these mystery "non blogger world people"? and what kinds of things are we talking? (sorry this is a usual for me asking lots of questions... I just want to be sure and do this right)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i'll do it!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

Count me in!

7:07 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I'll join the party!

I have so many favorite things I have no clue what to choose!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home