Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: One Of My Fav Home Improvements

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

One Of My Fav Home Improvements

I love that we have a TV wall mount in our kitchen. It sure does make that room a hub in our house! They actually sit at the kitchen table and eat, and even play, color, or want us to read books.

I have had to make a rule about no TV in the mornings when we are getting things ready for a day at school. There was really no fussing about it! They just said, okay! I'm so proud of my boys! On days when everything goes smoothly and they are fed, dressed, haired & teeth brushed, and bag packed I let them watch for a few minutes, but that is only when everything is done!

It makes it super convenient though to have that tv right there!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home