Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Parents Are Oriented

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, August 04, 2008

The Parents Are Oriented

Hank and I went to parent orientation tonight at Tres's school. I was okay until his sweet little teacher (seriously, she is probably 23 or so) read us a book that she is going to read to the kids tomorrow called, 'Twas the Night Before Kindergarten.' I don't know if I was the only one that was a first timer, but I was the only one crying. I'm such a baby when it comes to my babies. I told Hank I just need to have a good cry and be done with it!His table is the one closest to the teacher's desk, and his seat is right next to it. That's probably good since my little man likes to talk! We explored the room a little, and found that she had a cozy little reading area for the kids. They enter through this hive, and she has a book shelf back there. Any kid would like that! A hiding place with books!

I'm excited for him... but he's my baby.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

What a cute litle area!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

Don't worry I cried too. I was the only one as well. Caleb's desk is right near the teacher's as well. Thankfully 'cause you know how much our boys like to do some talking.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i'm going to cry just thinking about it!!! Darcy starts K3 next monday!!!!!!!!!!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

I cried when I took Ross to school. I don't think it had hit me at Orientaion. I think I will cry with Mark (which we STILL haven't been told when to come for it!!)

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know I had one of those little reading areas too..except it was a rocket ship...so you could "let your immagination lift off"...it's cool that I still remember that! You could only go in there to read if you were really good that day...so I was always on my best behavior!!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home