Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Fast Everything Please!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fast Everything Please!

Hank has been helping get pictures and movies together for a DVD Movie Story that I'm gonna do at CVS before Sunday. He's been able to load everything I need onto a memory stick and I just take it in and load the pics straight into the Kodak machine and make the cutest little photo story! Isn't technology wonderful? Tivo, cell phones, digital cameras, memory chips for DS's and a million other ways that I think technology ROCKS!! I love that little memory stick, though. Hank uses it to transfer pics to my parent's computer for them and he uses it at work, and to get pics from the laptop to our CP here at home. Do you guys remember the days of dial-up? Waiting for up to 10 minutes to log on... getting kicked off of the computer when someone called? Getting a busy signal if you called someone who was online? We jsut might be a little spoiled to the convenience of life!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home