Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Lose it, so use it!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lose it, so use it!

I got on the scale the other night for the first time in a very, very, very long time. I was holding my breath and getting ready to let out a string of cuss words, when I was pleasantly surprised. I weighed in about 12 pounds lighter than when I found out I was pregnant with Sophie. Now, am I content to let myself remain the way I am? No. But, I was happy to find that I had a little less to work off. I really want to tighten as I go to. Any suggestions? A couple of people have tried Orovo detox and said that it worked to get their diet and exercise regime jump started. Anyone out there tried it? I'm thinking that when I take Tres to school, I can head over to the park and run with my sister. She is a great encourager and motivator for me. And accountability is key for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home