Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I'll Take My Colon Dirty, Thank You

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'll Take My Colon Dirty, Thank You

I've gotta say it, people. I have a problem with the thought of getting a colon cleanse. I have a friend who does this for a living, and swears by it. My Mom has friends who do it monthly and say it helps them to get and stay regular. And some people even say it helps them to loose weight. I just have a problem with how you have to cleanse the colon. It does not seem right. I think my Mom had to do it before her last surgery. And that is a different story all together.

Speaking of Mom, she is scheduled for a hip replacement surgery at the end of August. Please keep her in your prayers. She is definitely on the up side of recovery from this last surgery, but it's got to wear on the body to be operated on back to back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home