Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CVS Saturday... on the Fourth!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, July 05, 2008

CVS Saturday... on the Fourth!

So my CVS trip was a day early, thanks to the wonderful folks at CVS. They sent out a coupon for $4 off of a $20 transaction on the Fourth of July only. So here is what I got: I had to go to two different CVS's to get what I had planned and to finish out the ECB deals for this week.

I don't normally break it down, but since this is a conservative trip for me, I will.

Transaction #1:
(2) Crest Toothpaste 3.98
(2) Stayfree Maxi pads 8.98
(1) CVS Pantyliner .99
(1) CVS Make-up Towelettes 2.99
(1) .5 oz. Eternity Perfume 3.25 (clearance!)

Subtotal: $20.19
-$4 off $20
-$1 WYB 2 MC Crest
-$4.49 B1G1 MC Stayfree
-$2 CVS skincare
-$2 CRT Stayfree

Remaining Balance: $6.70
ECBs Used: $5.98
Total OOP: $1.22
ECB earned: $4.49

**I was wanting to get the Physician's Formula Mascara but this CVS didn't have them. Normally, I would just not purchase and go somewhere else, but this CVS is GREAT to me, so I wanted to give them my business... as cheap as I am! :) Also, I wanted to try and use the coupon more than once, and wasn't sure I could do that at the store I was headed to.

Transaction #2:
(4) Pepsi 12 pks. 12.00
(2) Sure Deo 5.58
(1) CVS Exf. Mk-up towel. 3.49
(1) Physician's Form. Masc. 7.99

Subtotal: $28.86
**This store has a policy enforced by the manager that MC have to be surrendered first.
-$2.69 MC Sure
-$1.00 WYB 2 Dr. Pepper
-$2 CVS skincare
-$3 CRT make-up
-$4 off $20

Remaining Balance: $16.17
ECBs Used: $15.50
Total OOP: $1.02
ECB earned: 14.99

Overall, not bad for getting things that cost more (canned drinks) than they generated in ECBs.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I went to that second CVS you're talking about Wednesday on my way to the eye doctor to buy a couple of things. I did 2 transactions and the manager stood right there behind me the whole time. Would not even look at me. I had to make him speak. I was tempted to step back on his foot and at least make him squeal. What is his problem?

4:16 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

look at you......posting about it and everything- Ms. "I don't have time"

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home