Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: New Hobbies

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

New Hobbies

Latelt, it seems that two of my siblings are taking up new hobbies. My brother, Matt, recently had a pretty scary wreck and totaled his motorcycle. His wife, who just recently had a baby, asked him to please leave the bikes behind and find something new. So Matt is golfing more now. That made my aunt super happy! She is a golf fiend! Just last month, I think, she won a women's tournament and came home with a bunch of new Cobra golf stuff! She's been golfing for quite a while and enjoys teaching and showing someone the ropes!


Then my sister Tonnie and her husband both went and bought a motorcycle. And now all they do is talk about that!

Anyway, I found this random picture that I took when I was coaching a volleyball tournament in Atlanta. It was snowing and I was trying to capture the moment... but I ended up with this huge Cobra truck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You know, we see more snow during volleyball season... Atl was fun but nothing quite holds up like that trip to Nashville...good times!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home