Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What I Did At Disney

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

What I Did At Disney

I went to Disney for Star Wars Weekend and my Aunt Jackie had this Mickey delivered to my cabin for me, he is so cool, and so is Aunt Jackie

My cousin Donovan went with me and Daddy, We are a couple of wild animals!!!!!!

We decided that that the Emperial Officers weren't doing such a good job, so we decided to take over a Star Destroyer and go to Tattoine (Star Wars Stuff)


Then Daddy took Me, Fletcher, and Donovan to ride Toy Story Mania, It was a lot of fun.

Donovan and I love to get in any water we find, here we dipped our feet and hats into the Muppet's fountain, then put the hats on our heads, it was really cool!


We stayed in a cabin at Fort Wilderness, the only way to get to the Magic Kingdom was by boat, I got the Captain of one boat to sing the Indiana Jones theme song over the loud speaker on the boat for me, that was really fun.


Daddy says he will put up more pictures later and maybe some video.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Your kids are so lucky to be able to experience Disney World as much as they do... they'll treasure those moments forever!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could tell Tres had a good time at disney.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home