Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Birthday Bash!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Birthday Bash!


I had planned to make Hank his favorite meal for his birthday, complete with cake, but he requested (no reflection on my cooking skills, I'm sure!) that we go out. We went to his favorite eat-out, Wings. Wings is the place we typically go to on date nights... we even had our rehearsal dinner there! Ha!
Anyway, it turned out to be Kid's Night, so they got to eat free!! And since it was kid's night, they had a comedian type guy there who was doing balloon animals and hats and such. The kids loved it!!THey each got a sword (and promptly popped them within minutes!)Bryant was looking up at the balloon as it was being blown up. "Oh Wow!" she says. Sophie got a little doggie. It was a fun birthday dinner. Our waiter came and sang Happy Birthday to Hankie in Italian... which was interesting (notice I didn't say good). Then we came back to Mom & Dad's and had cake and Hankie opened a few presents.

It was simple, fun, and full of laughter!

I love you, Hankie! I hope your 37th birthday was a memorable one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Is was only complete if Hankie got some Pankie with his cake!!

LOL sorry I couldn't help myself!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANK"!!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home