Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sunday is for Resting.... Right?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Sunday is for Resting.... Right?

Not so much at our house!

I got up at about 6:30 after crashing hard on Saturday night. So I made muffins and got myself ready for church. Then I woke the boys up one at a time, and bathed them and got them ready and fed. Then I went and got Sophie and Hank up. I fed Sophie one of the chocolate muffins......then had to give her a quick bath before she was ready! :) We were ready to go pretty early.

After church, I would love to say that afternoon naps are a priority, but they are not! With some of our yard sale money, and some money that the boys had saved up over the previous months, it was necessary to stop at Toys R Us. Tres got a new DS, and Bryant got an Indian Jones Lego set.The rest of their afternoon (and Daddy's!) was spent putting together LEGOS and playing on their DS's.

After Toys R Us, we went the longer way home, and swung by my favorite CVS. Since I had clipped the appropriate coupons from Sunday's paper, I wanted to pick up (3) Dove deo, (2) Dove body washes, (1) Schick Razor, (1) 4 Cartridge Schick, (2) Nivea Extreme Comfort Shaving Gel, (1) Nivea for Men Senisitive Skin Body Wash, (2) Smart Rinse, and (2) Brut Deodarants. Thankfully they had everything I wanted.I spent $2.34. On these transactions, I generated more ECB's than I spent thanks to coupons! So that made up for yesterday.

I plan to return at some point this week for some make-up and softlips and a couple of other things! Does anyone know where I can get a Revlon coupon?? I need some concealer! :)

Funny story... I got myself ready sporting my nice red farmer's tan from the yard sale, and I guess I didn't really look in the mirror after I got ready... cause the line for my shirt and the tan line were way off! I led praise and worship like that!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

i have a covergirl coupon... not revelon though.

10:47 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That Revlon coupon has been a sought after coupon for me! I actually found a $2 off one in an old All You magazine from the library. I didn't feel bad taking it either, because other coupons were already cut out. :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Sophie's hair is getting so thick! Perfect for showcasing "Cross Bows."

I'm gonna go get some of the Nivea stuff.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I don't know where you can find a REVELON coupon, and if I did I wouldn't tell you. LOL. I would say that I would LOVE to sell you some MK concealer. I will even let you use a coupon! Plus I will ship it for free! Let's make a deal. Check out the webiste, www.marykay.com/staybeautiful

:-)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

The tan thing could be worse after all you could just be really white like me!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home