Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The first step is acceptance...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

The first step is acceptance...

I have to admit it. I've never been out of the country. I've flown to Hawaii. I've been to California. I've been in Colorado... and of course we've been to Orlanda... the most magical place of all! Smile! But I would really like to go to a beach destination! I want to maybe go on a Caribbean vacation and show off my developing bikini body (I might possibly be exaggerating here). My brother went on a package trip on his honeymoon and they were able to get a great deal! So maybe if I start pricing some Caribbean villa rentals, and flights, I could make it happen for us next year, or the next, or the next. But if I do that... I want it to be some quiet, couple time. I love my kids. They just make vacation so much less of a vacation! :) Guess I should have thought about that before having them, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I will go with you on your vacation and be the "uncle nanny" and watch the kids. Hey, you know I would be worth the money!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home