Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Extended Weekend?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Extended Weekend?

That's what today has felt like to me. It just feels like a continuation of yesterday! At the Drive-in last night, I told Hank that I had worked out another CVS deal in my head. So this morning, I fed the kids and did some laundry and then we loaded up and went to CVS. It's gotten a little easier with the boys. They take turns being the 'pusher' and the 'getter.' Anyway, Here is what I got: I spent $1.71 out of pocket and recieved about $10 more ECBs on top of yesterdays.

Then I took the kids swimming for about an hour and a half! Then we came home and rested. Now we are out the door to Bry's tee ball practice!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I'm here I'm here.

I haven't stopped I just always try to check it when I have a free moment and then forget to leave a comment. I actually read it tonight and then had to pee :) TMI, nope UTI!!! Ouch!

I comment in my head then forget to type it out.

So for this one....I thought baby girl was Bryant when I saw it awhile ago....it is freaky!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

OH YEA- and do you dye your hair????

8:07 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

If Crystal can't meet me it would be great if you could. We, the wife and I, need to do something. Gas isn't getting any cheaper!!!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

I'm very interested in all of this savings you are getting at CVS, do they have some kind of card or rewards thing? I want the scoop.

please share or direct me to the info
nikkisnacs at yahoo.com

9:15 AM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

I googled it and found it, never mind, I should have done that first.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i've just read all the way down to where i left off before my vacation... i just don't have that much time to comment on all of it :)

i wanna go to disney world!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i've just read all the way down to where i left off before my vacation... i just don't have that much time to comment on all of it :)

i wanna go to disney world!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home