Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Do You Watch?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Do You Watch?

Okay, so I rarely watch 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader,' but when I do... I'm ashamed and a little embarrassed to admit that I learn something or answer a question that I think should be a no-brainer wrong!! The same thing happens on other game shows too! Like 'Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.' I watched it once and the lady on there was asked what the main ingredient was in most diet pills. I was sitting there thinking, "I should know it. This is probably common knowledge and I don't know it... wait, do I know it?" And Meredith Verera... who I don't like as well as Regis... was making it seem like every women in the USA knew it. When she said it was hoodia, I just made a mental note about it... you know, just in case I needed to prove I was smarter than a 5th grader or needed to pull that answer out of my hat to win a quick million! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home