Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: C'est Finis!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

C'est Finis!

(That's French for "It's Done!") The much anticipated/dreaded yard sale is now over! We are, I am happy to report, $482 richer and a lot of junk poorer!

I'm tired. We started at 6 am with set-up after organizing it until 11 last night. We finished dropping off the last bit of junk at the Thrift Store at about 7:30pm.

I have sunburn.

Hank grabbed a piece of furniture to unload it and a nail went into his finger.

I hurt my toe.

I did manage to get away from the Yard Sale Extravaganza and get over to CVS to get some deals today! I got 6 boxes of General Mills cereal, 4 12-packs of Coke products (not pictured cause they were already chillin' in the fridge!), 5 bags of Chex Mix, 2 Purells, and a package of pencils (starting to gather the long list of school supplies Tres needs to start Kindergarten). I spent $1.69. I didn't generate as many ECB's as I spent, but this is stuff that we can use! So I'm happy. I have another transaction planned for tomorrow, and I will be introducing my sister to it.

I have pictures, but since my toe is throb, tHrOb, THROBBING right now... I'm not trekking upstairs to get the camera and then coming back down. Maybe tomorrow... but no promises! :)

Oh, and I sold about 7 bows today!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

You did good at the yard sale!

7 bows? Even better...It will grow your business. :)

How's the toe?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Our CVS didn't have the CHEX mix...

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home