Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Girl's Night with CD

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Girl's Night with CD

That's Crystal Dawn, in case you didn't know! Since Hankie is out of town, and Bry had a sleepover last night, Sophie and I called and asked Crystal to come hang out with us! I wanted to do some girlie things like paint my toes and maybe even Sophie's but we just ended up talking, talking, talking, and then watching a movie, and talking! I love that about Crystal... we can talk about ANYTHING! We watched the movie "Juno" which wasn't really what I expected it to be, but it was good just the same. I laughed a lot, and I needed to laugh!

Soph has decided that Crystal is her buddy! She kept crawling all over her and smiling at her and talking to her. It made me happy, cause she really doesn't do that to too many people! She instantly decided that she liked Crystal though! And at the end of the night, she had even found a new pillow!I appreciate you Crystal Dawn. Thank you for listening and talking with me. And thank you for loving my children so unreservedly. They love you right back... how can they help it? You have such a mother's heart.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I cried the first time I read this. And I'm crying again. I love you Jamie.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home