Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: WHAT???

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WHAT???

Okay, so you know you've thought about it. When you start a new exercize routine and you wish you could see results immediately, you know you've wished for a little magic pill!! Well... I know I have. So I heard about one called Anoretix. Here's what the website has to say:
"What is Anoretix? Anoretix is one of this years hottest new weight loss supplements. Anoretix has received positive reviews from almost every single fat burner reviewer. Why? It contains nine patented and clinically tested weight loss ingredients. Not only that but Anoretix also comes with a money back / satisfaction guarantee."

I'm not really sure I'm ready to try a fat burner. I want to see how my natural fat burners do first, you know?? Plus I'm still nursing Sophie and I don't want her to burn fat for sure!! She's too little as it is! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

You're too funny about thinking we are pregnant. Before something like that is posted we will let you know...and no, you are not going to be getting a phone call anytime soon to tell you anything like that. ha!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Pretty baby sophie, yes, I would hate her to lose any weight with "fat burners." She is really pretty, jamie, but of course, you whole family is.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home