Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Meet The Bloggers

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Meet The Bloggers


I got to meet Staci on her trip through Alabama last weekend! I had a lot of family stuff going on and couldn't do much, but I was able to meet up with her, Crystal and Nicole at Coldstone Creamery for a late night dessert. We laughed and talked like old friends! I was very excited to get to meet her, because although we've been watching each others lives via blogs for over two years now, this was our first face-to-face meeting! I hope it isn't the last!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

The first thing I thought of when I read the title of this post was: "Meet The Fockers"! LOL

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Not Fair!!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home