Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Work Out

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Work Out

Does anyone watch that show on Bravo? It's a little too much for me. When I titled this post, that show came to mind for some reason. Anyway, Hank and I have been alternating mornings for running without the kids. So we each get to go exercize at least three mornings a week. We have talked about going to look at other treadmills since the one we bought last year bit the dust. The tread on it has a rip, and it's more trouble to repair than it's worth, I'm thinking. It is now in our yard sale stuff I'm working on for this weekend. Hopefully someone will think it's worth it. It still runs... it just has a rip in the tread. But if you keep the speed low, it's okay.

On my mornings to run, I've been meeting my sister Tonnie at a local park and we run just about 2 miles. Today we tried stopping at the different pavilions and doing stations. So we stopped and did abs, arms, and legs with our heartrate up. Then we continued running. By the time we were done... I was jello! It was good though!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home