Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

A couple of Sundays ago, we spent a lot of time outside after church. My kids were still in church clothes, and the weather was gorgeous, so I took advantage and started snapping pictures!
Tres was sort of a hard subject. I tried not to give him any direction besides where to stand, but he kept talking and making weird faces! I finally just had to say, "Cheese, Tres!" And take what I got! But his pure joy makes me want to smile all the time!Bryant was a little easier. I just chased him around wherever he ended up and took pictures. In this particular picture, he had climbed up on top of the Camery! His big brown eyes just melt me heart!Sophie wasn't into the grass at all! But I got some pretty pics of our girl taking in her surroundings. That dress is one of my favorites! It has a sort of vintage look. She looked like a little porcelain doll to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

very cute... i've started doing more of those sorts of pictures instead of worry about having professional ones made... only b/c i would stress out about paying money and hoping my kids would cooperate! LOL

8:34 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

very cute... i've started doing more of those sorts of pictures instead of worry about having professional ones made... only b/c i would stress out about paying money and hoping my kids would cooperate! LOL

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home