Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Pure Cuteness!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pure Cuteness!!

I swear I kiss that little face about a million times a day!

This was about a week and a half ago... she will now get to things much quicker. She gets up on her hands and knees but isn't sure what to do next. And while we were in GA, she pulled up to her knees by herself. Sometimes, I find myself begging God for a pause button!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Becca Mae said...

Too Cute! I miss that little girl. Let's get together soon. Tell Bry-Bry Happy Birthday for us if we don't see you or talk to you before he turns 4. Love ya!

Becca Mae

12:31 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

How sweet!! I love that little dress. I LOVE the bow w/o the head restraint!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

So sorry you don't like the headbands, Ms. Vickie. Too bad I don't care! :) She still wears head bands, but we are branching out some these days now that she's decided to grow hair!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I don't care that you don't care! :P

8:32 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

She is a cutie!!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

OK...I see the bow now!

8:53 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

I can't believe she is sitting up already! WOW!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home