Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: We're Heading Home!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, August 10, 2007

We're Heading Home!

My baby is doing so good! She was assessed this morning for discharge, and she has still only lost 2 ounces from birth. She is showing absolutly zero signs of jaundice (in fact, her pediatrician said she is as far away from it as can be). She's nursing like a champ!! Yeah!! She passed her hearing screen. And she's already had her first official (non-tar like) dirty diaper! :) Hank is on his way with her carseat and then we get discharged to leave. The quiet has been nice the last couple of nights, but I'm ready for the comforts of home! Also, I had a very talkative nurse last night who wouldn't leave me alone... so I'm ready for no more monitoring like that! :) Gotta get baby Sophie ready to leave!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I keep looking every hour for new pics - what is my problem!?!?! I have an addiction!

She is so pretty!!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Glad you are coming home! The hospital is loud here- you hear all the noise in the hallways. Jackson is just now turning a normal color! But that is okay. At least he's pooping and peeing normal!

I'm glad you are calling her Sophie- of course I love the name ava too- that was a name I liked when I was pregnant with Chloe.
I can't believe she only lost 2 ounces! That's great!

Jackson goes for his weight check on Tuesday. Hopefully he's getting closer to his birth weight...

Welcome home... babies babies babies... so much to talk about!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

So what week were you offically when you gave birth?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

So glad everything is ok. Get ready for a visit in about a week or two. I'll call and ask first. Felicity was very excited for Tres and Bryant..."They have a baby sister and I have a baby sister and now we match! But, my baby is Ariana" (; We are all very happy for you guys!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

How's that baby girl? I'm anxious to hear how "home life" is! HUGS!!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home