Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Ava Sophia Boemer

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ava Sophia Boemer


Surprise!! She's here! Born this morning at 10:34, Ava Sophia "Sophie" Boemer weighs in at 5 pounds 1 ounce and 18 inches long! She is a 'petite,' as her nurses call her, little thing! She has long fingers and toes and looks like a combination of both of her brothers! She has a head full of stick-em-up hair, and I just love her to pieces already! She hasn't made very much noise... in fact the only time she's made much noise was when she spit up some of the junk from her lungs! But she calmed right down for Momma! The nurses have been doing heel sticks to monitor her sugar levels to make sure sheis getting enough from me, and she doesn't even cry for that! We'll see how long that lasts, huh? :) I will post the birth story in a while, but for now, here are a few pics of our little Sophie girl! I'm not much of a writer so I will end it here and just post some pictures






7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

OH my goodness.....I just love her! So does she look like the boys when they were born? I can't believe how tiny she is- but that's what little girls should be. THANK YOU for posting about her- I thought about you all- ALL DAY! I can't imagine how happy you are to have her here and safe. I can't wait to hear and see more. Congrats!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! She has a beautiful color! Congratulations on your precious baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!

6:28 AM  
Blogger dana said...

congratulations, I kinda thought after Mel's comment on your last blog you were having her. She is beautiful and sooooo tiny. What a great name too. Congratulations on your new beautiful addition.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

It was such a privilidge to be one of the first to be able to see her. She is so GORGEOUS!
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!
I think she' gonna have Tres' chin.

Love ya'll!! Aunt Bickie

9:06 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I have to agree with Mom. It was an honor to be there.

Looks like Bryant warmed up to her. So cute.

Sophie is perfect & absolutely gorgeous.

I can't wait to hold her.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

She is so pretty!! We are so excited to meet her. Good Job Mommy and Daddy!!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

So sweet! She was born on Jackson's original due date! She's precious. And yes TINY! Now its Mel's turn!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home