Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Baby Doctor Appointment

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Baby Doctor Appointment

I went to the doctor today. I am officially 2 cm dialated, 50% effaced and she is low and ready to go. They tested me for Group B Strep today. I was negative with Tres and positive with Bryant, so no telling what it will be this time! :) He told me to make my appointment for next week, but that he didn't expect me to make it. All good news!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

yeah! Its time!!!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

that's exciting!!!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

SOMEONE had better post her arrival on your blog in the hospital. I dont' care who but we ALL what to know when she arrives and not too long after the fact. We are all sitting on the edge of our seats!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home