Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Practice Makes Perfect

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect

We had another playdate with my friend Becca, and her son Caleb. Becca also has a baby girl, Madeliene, who's about 8 months old now. Bryant was very fixated on her this visit! He wanted to touch her and rock her in her pumpkin seat.He was so distracted by Madeliene that he just flat out gave up on swimming! I think he is getting himself ready to be the best big brother he can be! :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I love this!!! Your boys are awesome and I am sure Baby Boemer Girl will ROCK too!!

I have my account re-established, so I am back in business. I am going to try to post something later today!

Miss you like CRAZY!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home