Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Elmo Bidet

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Elmo Bidet

Can I brag for a minute? I believe that I have the world's best husband! Lately, I have not felt up to taking the boys outside to play in the 100-something degree weather due to my enormous proportions :)! So he has been so great about coming home, and taking them outside to ride big wheels, dig in the dirt, or swim. The other night, he came and got me because the boys were doing this:
They found the Elmo sprinkler and hooked it up, and stripped down to undies to run through it!Then, Tres discovered that the water felt good in other places too! And what one does... the other does too! My kids make me laugh!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I see a hiney all white and shiney!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

It's 1:10...I'm going crazy!!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger native-nc said...

FUN FUN!!!!

Hey Jaime---I didn't know if you knew about the toy recall. The grow with me Elmo sprinkler is on the list. It depends on when you bought it & other information so you might want to check it out at mattel.com just in case.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home