Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Quiet Moments

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Quiet Moments

We have very few quiet moments around here with two active boys running around! And when it is quiet, it makes me nervous! So the other day, when I heard nothing, I went looking for trouble, and this is what I found:
They actually fell asleep watching a movie together! They are such good brothers and friends to each other the majority of the time. I feel blessed.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Those are two SWEET babies!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

ps.. They have good Neck Sugars too!!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

So sweet!!!!!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

You need to make that your screen saver!!

Miss you!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I so wish my boys would do that but Kyan never falls asleep on his own so he would of done something to torture Aidan!!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home