Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Weight Update

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Weight Update

We took Ava Sophia back in to get a weight check on Wednesday. She was 5 pounds even! She had put on 3 ounces in 2 days!!! I knew her appetite had increased, so I wasn't surprised at all! Wednesday night she decided to eat every 3 hours, which made the night a little longer for me. Thankfully, she was back to every 4 hours last night. I'm sure the time will flunctuate as she grows. I put in a call to her pediatrician today to see if I am allowed to let her sleep longer at night yet. I only called because I overslept for her 8 am feeding. I woke up at 9 and she was just a snoozin'! She's been having more awake time during the day, which is good. And I have already started her nightly routine. I bathe her, let her have awake time with her brothers, then feed her, and put her down. I've tried to incorporate a 'baby massage' after the bath... but she wants nothing to do with it right now! She is a fiesty little thing!

In other news: The boys are REALLY enjoying having Hank home. So am I for that matter. It's been a lot more laid back this time around. It's been nothing but a positive experience so far. They made double-sided light sabers the other day out of PVC pipe! They are so cute! Hank is so creative!

I'm beginning to get a bit stir-crazy. I've made a couple of trips out, but nothing too extravagant. Mostly, I get worried about people breathing germs on Ava! :) I will be released to drive next week, so that will be nice.

I guess that's it for now! If I haven't made it by to comment lately, please forgive me! Besides a lack of time, we also have a few internet issues.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I've never been told to wake up a baby to feed them... in fact I was told NOT to wake them up... but that could be something to do with mine all being on formula.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

You're doing so good Jamie!!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home