Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I'm a Slacker!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm a Slacker!

But not really! My Mom's internet has been down for about 4 days now! I have lots to update on once all the bugs are worked out (we still don't have it upstairs for some reason, so I'm in Mom's room right now!).

Pregnancy Update: It's beginning to look a lot like baby time. Swollen ankles. Restless nights. HARD contractions. I have the baby's room set up and ready and bags packed and ready. I'm 36 weeks now, so if she comes now, we should be good. I have some baby shower pics to post, but those are downloaded upstairs! If we can't get the connection going upstairs, I'll reload them on my camera and download them on Mom's computer. But if you go to Crystal's blog she has some good ones posted!

Tee-ball Update: The boys have their last game tonight. They have had a blast doing this together! I wish that I could have been a bit more involved. But what with being the size of a small house and all, I'm doing good to just make it there! :)

Well, I hope that satisfies you GREEDY, GREEDY bloggers for now! :) I promise to update very soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

NOPE IT DOESN'T!!!!!!!!!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home