Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Feel The Baby

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Feel The Baby

The other night, Hank and I were watching Big Brother with my parents, while Bryant played in the floor (Tres had fallen dead asleep the minute his head hit the pillow!). I was stretched out in the recliner with my feet up when Baby Girl decided to start up her nightly belly dancing routine! :) We ended up pausing the show because SHE was putting on such a show. My belly was literally shifting from one side to the other or she would give such a hard kick that it hurt me! So Hank brought Bryant over to me to see if he could feel his sister. Hank told Bryant, "Put your hand on Momma's belly." Bryant very seriously, reached up and firmly planted his little hand on Mommy's breast!! We laughed so hard we were crying! Bryant was very proud of himself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

A true male! *shaking my head*

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home