Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Our House

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Our House

Here we are at the end of moving day. We took the boys over for one last good-bye in our home. This was the home we moved into one month after we got married. This was the house we brought both boys home to. I was secretly hoping that it would stay on the market long enough so that we could bring baby girl home to it, too. But God's plans are higher than mine! This home saw a lot of laughter and a few tears. God has been good to us! I know that He has plans for our future home that I couldn't even fathom!
Hank wanted to play wuffle (sp?) ball inside the empty house with the boys, but as usual, the boys didn't cooperate! Instead they wanted us to take their picture with the refridgerator... not really sure why! :) And Tres ate his last Hershey Bar at home.

Now if you tell Tres or Bryant that we are going home, either one will say, "We don't have a home!"

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

"we don't have a home"...that is cute!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Poor little 'homeless' boys!! Do you need me to make you guys some privacy curtains for your van so you will have some privacy?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

hahahaha we don't have a home!! thats sooo funny!

11:04 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I sure wish I didn't have a 3 story, inground pool home too! Little stinkers

12:44 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I have to say that as many pictures as I have seen in front of the fridge...how bout that famous one of plumber boy Tres...I can see why they wanted one more shot in front of the famous fridge (:

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home