Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sabatical Sunday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sabatical Sunday

This second Sunday in July, our church did something that I had never heard of before... we took a Sabatical Sunday. It was really nice. It was raining, so we chilled out at home for a while. The boys played games with Daddy and I did some random packing. Then we decided to bake a 'Happy Day Cake'.
It was one of the few things I still had ingredients for in the house since I had started packing up and had already sent most of our good stuff to my Mom's pantry! It was fun just to take time to do something simple. I made the Butter Cream icing that Hank loves, and put it on the cake hot. The boys added tons of sprinkles and we threw on some white chocolate chips that we found in the cabinet too! Then we ate it while it was still warm! So good! What could be better than a rainy day, a warm cake, and your family close?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Recipe!!!!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home