Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tired and Swollen!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tired and Swollen!

Well, it's been busy but fun, as usual! Hank actually had July 4th off in who knows how long. It was great to spend a family day. We chilled at home for the first part of the day, where all three of my guys invested some time in their latest obession... Lego Star Wars. I sorted & washed clothes to bring over to my Mom's while they did that. While not all that patriotic... it still needed to be done! Then I grilled up some hamburgers on the old Foreman Grill. Next was a stop at the park, at the request of the boys. They had fun, but it was super humid, so we cut that trip a bit short. Then we headed to the theatre to catch Ratatoullie. We were gonna try to Drive-In again, but I begged Hank to let this be in a building with A/C since I've started swelling a bit lately! Ugh! The movie was really cute, and the boys really enjoyed it. Hank and I both received a lap full of Bryant's Dr. Pepper at points in the movie, so we stayed busy cleaning that up. Nice.

We ended the day at my parent's house. Hank and the boys went swimming and I headed upstairs to get closets emptied and organized, so that we could put our stuff in them! We spent the rest of the evening doing that and I felt pretty much like we had accomplished a good bit by the end of the night.

Today, I brought over my clothes & some of the boys toys. I've spent the day sorting again, and now I'm ready to relax and catch some Big Brother, baby! Yes! It's tonight! I'm so sorry there are no funny pics to go with this post, but I totally forgot to take them today! Very un-Jamie-like!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

BOOOOOOO on the No pictures!! You got one freebee! Nevermind I can't imagine how crazy busy you are trying to nest and move at the same time. I think I'd end up curling up in the corner in the fetal position ;)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

My next appointment is not until JULY 24!!!! I want to go this week though and have them check my cervix. I may call the doctors office before I lay down and see what they say. I guess our bodies know that we've already been through the labor process so its just gearing up early.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Don't forget to give your gender guess!!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Time for an update!!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ok, you have been moved for 2 days so it's time to update!!! ;)

Obviously, I'm missing my Jamie fix.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home