Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Our 'Frustrating' Sunday!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Our 'Frustrating' Sunday!

Right after Hank got baptized... and I'm talking, he's dripping wet... he realized that I had inadvertantly locked both sets of our keys in the van. I had run to the van just before to get our camera out, and automatically locked it behind me since my purse was in it. I didn't realize that Hank had changed and his wallet, keys, etc were in the back.

All I can say is THANK GOD for family members and Road Side Assistance (good for 5 years!)! Hank had to be at work at 7, so Mom & Dad let him drive home in their vehicle and get ready. By the time he got back, the car was unlocked and we still had enough time to get him back to his car and to work on time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home