Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: New Look

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Look

A certain 'blog fairy' visited my blog and gave me a brand new look! And just in time. I will have been blogging for 3 years on July 8th. Oh my goodness! Thank you, Crystal Dawn! You are such a treasured friend! I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for praying with me, encouraging me, trusting me, and most of all for laughing with me! You rock!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

It looks great!

8:11 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe....That made me cry. I can say the same things about you. It was a pleasure to makeover your blog. :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

"HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY"!!!

Looks AWESOME!!!

Great job CD!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That 'Fairy' has been making her rounds lately... she's so creative!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home