Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A few thoughts on moving

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A few thoughts on moving

Never leave a prenant, hormonal woman alone in the home that she brought her kids home to, and is having to say good-bye too. Makes for an emotional mess.

No matter how organized you try to be, it's never enough. You still end up throwing misc. CRAP in your storage unit.

Transformers are great as entertainment for boys... but this Mom hates them, frankly!

It feels weird being homeless.

It feels even weirder settling my family in to live with my parents!! :)

I wish I that EVERYTHING I eat didn't give me indigestion.

Things to come: Lunch with Grammy Boemer (Hank's grandmother), last family pic in empty house, Sierra (my niece) 'baptizing' all her cousins in the pool, CUTE baby girl clothes!!, and much more!!

The end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

how long have you lived there?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I CANNOT imagine how that was... pregnant or not. I cried like a baby when we sold our van that we brought the boys home in and we sold that to the Jurgens and get to see it all the time. Yea, I'm stuck in this house forever unless they give me some good meds! You will at least have the fact that your next place will be your new place for your new family and everyone gets to start it together!! Complete!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home