Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Birthday~ Take 2!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Birthday~ Take 2!

We got a new camera for Christmas which is awesome! But the only downfall I see is that you have to wait for the disk to be full and finalized to get your pictures off of it! So anyway, Hankie finalized the disk after the party and we found all sorts of pictures on it! I'll post others later (PA trip, Thomas, etc.) but for now... here are a few more birthday memories!
Here's the birthday cake! I made it and decorated it! I know it isn't a professional job, but I was proud of it! And it cost less than $5 instead of $30 or more!The birthday boy (all suited up) with his cake and Donovan--otherwise known as Donnie-Mac!All his presents! You would've thought it was Christmas! He got several Transformers, Power Rangers, and Super Heroes. But his favorite gift was the Big Wheel that Hank & I got him!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That cake is pretty cool! You did a great job!
Oh boy! More toys to have to pack up...Hahaha

8:32 AM  
Blogger native-nc said...

What's a spitzy kiss?????

10:18 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I like homemade cakes more than bought ones....I would much rather make the boys cake but this last party was hard enough without trying to get from smelling the bought cake. Speaking of...Is your nausea gone?

I had forgot about the ER visit with Bryant but I didn't think I knew about 2. That does make me feel better- is it in a spot that can be seen in pics because I have never noticed it?

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home