Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Photo Shoot with Grandma!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Photo Shoot with Grandma!

While we were in PA, my mom took my kids to an appointment at Portrait Innovations I had set up before all this job craziness started! I try to schedule pictures at each of their birthdays. I get individuals of the birthday boy and get one of them together. I try to keep it reasonable! Well, this time... grandma was in charge! :) Here are some of my favorite Bryant shots:
He's still obsessed with firemen and firetrucks!

This one is probably my absolute favorite!
He is also still very much into wearing his cowboy boots...

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Who took the photos? They are great!

1:41 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh-My-Gosh! Could you get any cuter? I just want to squoosh him!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home