Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, March 26, 2007

We had a pretty good weekend. Hank left us early Saturday morning to go and help my sister Tonnie and her family move into their new house! The boys and I went over around 2 to try and help unpack some boxes and get some order going... but it was slow going! I promised Tonnie I would come back on Tuesday to help her unpack some, and I loaded up my boys and Luke (along with a ton of boxes!), and headed home. Luke spent the night and the boys had a blast!

Sunday we went to church, and I must say that I felt like I looked pretty good. I wish I had gotten Hank to take my picture because I am most definitely looking pregnant and not fat these days! I'll get one on here soon!

After church, we ate at Del Toro then headed to my parent's house to borrow their weed eater since ours in out of commission. The boys begged to stay, and my parents were more than happy to let them. So Hank and I got to come home and get busy! :) Okay not like that people! He worked outside, weed eating and getting rid of stuff from our back yard that we don't need. I packed up a bunch of toys and a good bit of stuff from Tres's closet. All total, I packed about 15 boxes! Which is good...but our house is turning into a maze of boxes! We will start moving them over to my parent's basement later this week. Then we took the boys and Aunt Jennie to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It was okay. I'm not a huge TMNT fan, but the boys were enthralled! Then we took Aunt Jennie home and came home ourselves to crash!

I am still not feeling great. Allerigies are kicking my tail! I cough and gag all day. And the nights are just horrible! I can't breath unless I take medicine, which is taken sparingly since Baby Boemer 3 is on the way. I'm just kind of muddling through these days! Bryant also seems to be affected by allergies. He actually threw up in his car seat last night! Yuck! But he acts fine and there is no fever.

We are still praying and waiting on the job situation. We should hear sometime this week. Also this week, I have a doctor's appointment. I believe that I will schedule my sonogram appointment this time too! We are gonna look into the 3-D kind this time around since we know it will be our last!

Okay, later... I gotta get some cleaning done today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Waiting on that picture!!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm on the edge of my seat about the job, sex of baby, and would love to see a picture!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home