Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bryant Steven Boemer ~ 3 years old today!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Bryant Steven Boemer ~ 3 years old today!


-He is semi-potty trained! So we are taking him to hell-- Ummm... I mean, Chuck-E-Cheese today, since Daddy has the day off.
-He is long and lanky.
-His favorite foods are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chicken patties with ranch dressing, and Reese's peanut butter cups!
-He has a new cut, scrape, or bruise every day!
-He is an EXCELLENT sharer!
-He is very proficient at taking care of himself and doesn't mind starting a wrestling match if need be (which is not encouraged).
-He loves to play dress-up, Star Wars, Rescue Heroes, and anything to do with firetrucks.
-He speaks fluent ebonics! "Where Tres be?" "I play with he." "Where my toy is?"
-He calls Tres 'Buther' and 'Tace.'
-Some of my favorite words he says are: roob=room , tubby=tummy , ocor pepa=Dr. Pepper, pees=please
-Some of his most used expressions are, "Okay, Okay!" "Yes Mum!"
-When he plays Star Wars he hums/sings the Star Wars theme song.
-He dresses himself almost every day.
-He changes his shoes about three times a day. His two favorite pair are still the rubber boots and the cowboy boots.
-He climbs like a monkey! We find him climbing shelves, dressers, onto counters. This is one of the main reasons he gets into trouble!
-He wears a size 8 1/2 shoe already!
-He gives the best kisses!!!
-He has to give daddy three kisses before he leaves for work every morning: A regular kiss, a spitzy kiss, and an eskimo kiss.
-I love it when he just wants me to hold him for no reason. He'll play with my hair or just wrap one little arm around my neck.
-He can cock one eyebrow and give you a killer look! Haven't quite caught that one on camera yet!
-He loves bathes and would take about three a day if I'd let him... but he hates having his hair washed!
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE his belly laugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I enjoy these list so much! They always make me smile.
Happy Birthday Bry!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home