Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Job

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Job

We heard from the chief engineer in Pennsylvania early this week. We are not going to be taking that position or moving away! I'm a little relieved and little... ummm sort of wondering why all this stress had to happen in the first place! Hank and I both feel like God is getting us ready for things to come. And one good thing that came of it was that we were mentally prepared to move.

Thank you all for your prayers! They were needed and felt!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Well, I've been wondering if you had any news. I do think you are correct God is preparing y'all for something.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I'm SOOOOOO glad you aren't moving that far away!!!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home