Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Baby Appointment/Tres Date

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Baby Appointment/Tres Date

Yesterday morning, I had my doctor's appointment. I got up and got ready, and since Tres was up, I asked him if he wanted to go hear the baby's heartbeat and then after I would take him to breakfast, just him and me. He quickly got ready and we were out the door.

He talked my head off the entire ride there! Just chatting about everything and nothing in particular. But somehow, I had agreed to take him to Toys R Us after breakfast. He's a little fast talker, that one!

Everything looks good with Baby #3! The heartbeat was 146 BPM this time... a little slower. I have lost 4 pounds since my last visit. The doctor didn't get on to me though. He thinks I'm loosing because I'm staying active through volleyball. I also just don't crave sweets that much. My struggle this time around is caffeine! Our sonogram to find out the sex is on April 18th. And we are planning to schedule the 4-D ultrasound for sometime between my 28th and 30th week. Tres loved hearing the heartbeat and could mimick it perfectly by the time we got in the car.

We ate at Cracker Barrel. We listed words that rhymed while we ate, and then afterwards we played checkers in the rocking chairs out front. Then we headed to TRS. It turns out that was a good thing though since Tres needed to get Bry a birthday present! He picked him out some TMNT action figurines, and found himself a small Transformer. Then we went and got Bryant and headed home!

It was a fun day date with my Tres-man.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

APRIL 18TH!!!!!

THAT IS 18 MORE DAYS AND YES I AM SCREAMING AT THE COMPUTER!!!

I can't wait to hear....ALMOST as excited as I am to find out!!! Please tell me you will share right away!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Glad the baby is doing good. I know you are excited to see the baby. Have you already had one ultrasound?

I have another set up some time for the end of April but I can't remember when. I know it's after the 23rd because that is my next appointment.

So you guys aren't moving. That's good- I mean the job would have been good too- but I know that the Lord has something else in store! Moving is such a big deal.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Where was Bryant that day? Felicity loves going to my appointments too. Will both boys go with you for the sonogram or will you have Mommy and Daddy time? Hopefully our baby will come before your sonogram....this week???

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Mel- I can't wait either!! But it doesn't seem that long now!

Staci- This will be the second sonogram. I had one when they couldn't hear the heartbeat at my dr. appt. last time.

Valerie- Bryant spent the morning with Hank. We try to split them up and spent one-on-one time regularly. The boys are definitely going with us to find out what we're having! It just wouldn't be any fun without them!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home