Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: "All By Myself... Don't Wanna Be...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, March 02, 2007

"All By Myself... Don't Wanna Be...

All By Myself, Anymore!"

Well, the boys just pulled out of the driveway a few minutes ago and I feel a little out of sorts. Bryant came and woke us up before seven, so we went ahead and got up and got everyone dressed and everything loaded. Bryant kept telling me, "Bye Bye Momma!" the whole time. And Tres kept asking where this or that was to make sure he didn't forget anything. Then just before they left, Tres looks at me and says, "Take care of our baby in your tummy, Momma." Made me want to cry. I've not been alone and away from my guys in a long time. Any suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Hum, I would want to watch my 2nd season DVD's of Grey's Anatomy and I would want to chill in my pj's for a day and I would want to scrapbook...

8:12 PM  
Blogger dana said...

Yeah, same here, do all the things you can't do with 2 little munchkins running around. I know it is easier said than done cuz I know I would feel just like you are, but relax and try to enjoy some "Jamie time" hang in there 1 more day.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Thanks for the advice on the stroller. The more I think on it the more I realize I don't need one. If I find a good deal on one at a yard sale or resale shop I may pick one up, but I'm not going to spend tons of money on one!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Cobblestone is next to Tattoo Jungle in Pelham across from Home Depot. They had a lot of orange crocs outside for sale and the ones inside were marked down.

I love the shirt below!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home